If you’re a company providing benefit options for employees, it can be beneficial to have a systematic way in which your company manages and implements them. Benefits administration uses modern technology to provide administration tools for human resources (HR). At Laymon Group Benefit Consulting, we provide our own in-house technology to create a user-friendly way to implement and manage employee benefits.
What Is Benefits Administration?
Benefits administration helps an HR department roll out benefits such as health insurance, ancillary benefits, retirement and paid time off (PTO). This technology can help companies offer benefits during hiring and enrollment periods while managing employee benefits. Our unique benefits system, Bernie Portal, ensures our clients receive the best technology for their needs. Some features and capabilities of our benefits administration software include:
- Easy benefit Access—Provide employees “at-their-fingertips” access to a year-round portal that includes W-4s, W-9s, and customizable forms.
- PTO tracking—Track time off for every employee.
- 1094-C/1095-C—Stay compliant with reporting and filing directly to the time tracking and time off management.
- Billing—Generate carrier bills directly from the online portal.
- Mobile apps—Access important HR information from an iOS or Android device.
- Other HR features—Performance management, time and attendance, and Form I-9 administration can be managed via our software.
Our agents at Laymon Group Benefit Consulting are here to help your company determine if benefits administration is a good fit. Contact us today for further information.